The Acadia offers comfortable seating and flexible cargo capacities, as a mid-size crossover built to accommodate six or seven occupants. It's a perfect vehicle for commuting to work, running errands around town, or heading out on a cross-country road trip. The Acadia is designed to carry up to seven people on every journey, with three-rows of available seating. If that seems like a lot, you can go with the second-row captain's chairs, which are available on every trim level, except the base trim.
Standard and available amenities like tri-zone automatic climate control and heated and ventilated seats keep riders cozy no matter the exterior conditions. Soft and supportive seating, fine-tuned suspension, and excellent sound insulation combine to provide a quiet refuge that you'll look forward to with every drive. The Smart Slide second-row slides and tips to give easy access to the back seats and the 50/50-split third-row seats can be folded flat for expanded cargo area. With all rear seats folded, Acadia offers nearly 80 cubic feet of maximum cargo capacity.
Standard power comes from the base 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 193 horsepower and 188 pound-feet of torque. Available on SLE and standard on SLT, a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine provides a motivation boost to the tune of 230 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Lastly, AT4 and Denali models feature a burly 3.6-liter V-6 that generates 310 horsepower and 271 pound-feet of torque.
Trim Levels and Feature Highlights
Giving plenty of options to Mansfield and Ashland shoppers, the GMC Acadia is offered in five nicely equipped trim levels:
- SL: A feature-packed base trim, SL models come standard with keyless entry and ignition, 17-inch alloy wheels, tri-zone automatic climate control, heated mirrors, an HD rearview camera, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration.
- SLE: Next up, SLE models add satellite radio and selectable traction control modes, as well as access to premium options, including the turbocharged 2.0-liter engine.
- SLT: The SLT trim increase Acadia's luxury offerings with leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, second-row captain's chairs, and a power liftgate.
- AT4: In addition to unique style cues, this off-road focused comes equipped with essential features for enhance capability away from the asphalt, including: hill descent control and hill start assist, an advanced twin-clutch AWD system, and a five-mode Traction Select System. Two rows of seating is standard, providing cargo room for your daily adventures.
- Denali: GMC's signature trim includes all the optional features of the supporting tiers and adds heated and ventilated front seats, heated second-row seats, upgraded materials and style cues, navigation, premium Bose audio, and advanced safety technologies like forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping assist.
Test Drive the New GMC Acadia near Mount Vernon, OH
Want to get a closer look at what the new GMC Acadia has to offer? Bring the family to Mansfield Buick GMC where one of our friendly and experienced representatives will be happy to set you up with a test drive. Have questions? Give us a call or get in touch with us online at your convenience. We love to be of assistance.